Monday, August 21, 2017

El Monte Week 1 🌞






Hello everyone!

I got transferred today! I left the beautiful city of Pasadena and now
I am in El Monte! I don't know much about the area yet but I am really
excited to get to work here! My new companion is Hermana Angomas. She
is from the Dominican Republic and I am excited to get to know her!

The past week was full of craziness! We went on lots of exchanges with
different companionships and ran all over the place trying to help
everyone and to pack since they moved the apartment in Pasadena. So
I'm not really sure what happened when.. and Sunday was full of
goodbyes which was sad.

I think the hardest thing about being a missionary is that you feel
Christ's love for the people you are around for a couple months and
then you leave to repeat the same thing over and over again. It is
such a wonderful thing to learn to love the people here like Christ
does. I love that I get to help each of them come closer to Christ as
I strive to do the same.

Have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Hirschi

Goodbyes 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment