Monday, September 11, 2017

El Monte Week 4 ☀️

Hello everyone!

It was a week full of meetings and teaching. Someone said "a missionary is happiest when they are teaching." And that is so true! As I teach people about the true doctrine of Jesus Christ, my heart is filled with the Spirit and I know that the words i am saying are true. Nothing has brought me more joy than to testify of my Savior Jesus Christ.

He lives! He loves me! Something else I learned this week is that someone else's blessings don't take away from my own. I LOVE THAT. I think it is a natural human tendency to compare our weaknesses or things we don't have with others' strengths and blessings and we don't have to do that! All is made right and fair through Christ.

I love being a missionary. I can't believe it has almost been a year. Espero que todos se encuentran muy bien :)

Love,
Hermana Hirschi




No comments:

Post a Comment