Monday, May 15, 2017

Pasadena Week 4

Hello everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I got to celebrate Mother's Day three times because our congregation had an activity on the 6th, then the Mexican Mother's Day was the 10th, and we of course celebrated yesterday! My mom is the best in the whole wide world and I am so incredibly grateful for her and indebted to her.

On Saturday, a 17 year old girl that we have been teaching named Andrea was baptized! She is incredible, and it was such a spiritual experience to see her making that promise to God. It is so comforting to know that God has provided a way for us to be cleansed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Even more than just cleansed though, I have learned that it heals us as we follow the path Christ established. And I have grown in gratitude for the priesthood power and authority that was restored to this earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. This is the exact same church that Christ established, and it contains the same power by which he performed miracles and taught. It is the truth, and I am so grateful to have the security of that knowledge.

I love each of you! Thank you for your love and support.

Love,

Hermana Hirschi

Andrea and her little siblings on Saturday!


The other sister missionaries we live with!


Sister Gordon! We spent the day together on Wednesday. She is super sweet!





Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address: 
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment