Monday, May 29, 2017

Pasadena Week 7 🌞

My new companion Hermana Arriagada, Hermana Wilde and I!


The sisters we live with!



Coming home after a long, awesome day!


I love hermana Wilde! She is wonderful.


Hello everyone!

We had transfers today, and I get to stay in Pasadena! My new
companion is Hermana Arriagada! Hermana Wilde finished her mission
today - I am so grateful and her example!

This past week flew by! I feel like every week flies by. I spent the
majority of this week recovering from a really awful cold but it was
still a great week! It was a week full of fun and laughter but more
than anything else, hard work, so it was awesome! The best part was
Sunday! 8 of the people we are teaching came to church with us and 4
other people who are learning about the church came too! It was
incredible. I am so grateful for this gospel. It brings true peace. If
you want to find peace that lasts, you'll only find it in Jesus
Christ.

I don't have too much time left, but I will try to send some pictures
today to make up for that. It is starting to get super hot here in
California and I think I'll spend all summer dying from the heat! It
is crazy but I love it.

Thanks for all the support :)

Love,
Hermana Hirschi

Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address:
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment