Monday, December 11, 2017

El Monte

Hello everyone!

This week was literally a whirlwind... here are some highlights.

Tuesday: exchanges with Sister Packer! She is amazing.

Thursday: the whole mission got Facebook, exchanges with Sister
Arriagada LOVE HER

Friday: helped someone move, had interviews with President, Ramiro
PASSED his baptismal interview literally at the last possible second

Saturday: RAMIRO GOT BAPTIZED and I got really sick and spent the
afternoon/evening in bed

Sunday: Ramiro got confirmed and Ivan Antonio got baptized, we spent
the evening feeding the homeless at a Catholic Church in Covina.

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. Every second is full of serving the Lord's
children and it could not be more worth it. I love each of you; go
light the world!!

Hermana Hirschi

OH also I am not affected in any way by the fires :)

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog as I was looking up the conditions in Arcadia. I was "born" in El Monte in Jan 1997. That's where I started my mission. Spanish speaking too. I loved looking at your pics. Keep up the great work, stay away from menudo, and enjoy an elote for me. I miss those so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the people even more. Is the church building still on Utah lane? My email is heather.a.mcknight@gmail.com if you ever get the chance to write. I'd love to hear if the members that I loved are still there.

    ReplyDelete