Monday, January 29, 2018

El Molino ☀️

HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONE :)

Today has been a wonderful day. We woke up early and hiked in the mountains, and read in the scriptures as we sat next to a waterfall. It was heavenly and I just couldn't get over how beautiful it was. So that was the most perfect start to the day! Then we went and made pancakes for a sister missionary because it's her birthday! She works in the mission office and it was so fun to serve her! 

Every day this week has been full of miracles and evidenced that God is real and that He loves us. Yesterday, we listened to a conference broadcast from Salt Lake and one of the biggest things I took away was this:

The world is a scary place - there is a lot of evil and a lot of sadness. But there is also a LOT of good! And there are things we can do to protect our homes and families from the evil. 1. We can pray DAILY to strengthen our relationship with our Heavenly Father and to feel of His love. 2. We can study His words, in the scriptures, DAILY to learn of Him and to receive personal revelation. 3. We can look for ways to serve others DAILY, and His love will fill our hearts. I have been lucky enough to apply these counsels over the last year and a half and I KNOW that they truly do help us be closer to God and they help keep us spiritually safe. 

I love you all! I LOVE being a missionary and I am so thankful that God has given me this opportunity. I love my Heavenly Father and know that He loves me and you with a perfect, individual love.

Con amor,
Hermana Hirschi 






Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment