Monday, March 12, 2018

El Molino ☔️

Hi everyone!

It's hard to believe but this week is my last full week as a missionary. I'll send a last email next week but after that I'll be on my way home to Boise!

This week was full of rain, sick missionaries, and miracles along the way. I am always amazed at how God takes our tiny, imperfect efforts and makes miracles. It truly is through small things that great things are brought to pass.

This Saturday, two of my favorite people will be getting baptized! They've come so far and made so many changes to be able to make this step. I am so thankful for them, and thankful that God made our paths cross. I am a firm believer that God is involved in the details of our lives!

I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for Him and for His suffering. I know that He went through that because He loves us! And because He did, we can change and become better and move on and become more than our past mistakes! I've learned that as we turn our will over to Him, He can make us more than we ever imagined. 

I love you all! Thanks for your continued support!

Love,
Hermana Hirschi

Aprendimos hacer pastelitos - una comida hondureña 😋


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment