Monday, July 3, 2017

Pasadena Week 11 🌞🇺🇸

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE💙❤️
I love America. I feel so grateful to live in this great nation! Land of the free and home of the brave.

This week was an adventure! I don't think I've had such a stressful week my entire mission! Everything that could go wrong did. But at the same time I saw so many tender mercies from God. Our new mission president and his wife came to our baptism that we had this Saturday and it was so amazing to meet them.

On Saturday, Blanca got baptized! She is the 15 year old niece of a member here and she is just amazing. We met her two weeks ago and since day one she has just had the biggest desires to learn and come closer to God. Her baptismal service was beautiful and full of the Spirit, and on Sunday she shared her testimony with the congregation and it was so powerful. I know that this gospel is what brings true, lasting happiness to each child of God. It is His given way to happiness, satisfaction guaranteed! It does not mean that it will be easy. But it does mean that we will have the divine help we need when we struggle and fall. He is always there, just a prayer away! I know He lives to help us.

Have a wonderful week everyone! Keep cool and hydrated- that's the challenge for us here in Pasadena now :) 

Love,
Hermana Hirschi 

Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address: 
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

President and Sister Wells with Blanca and Hna Arriagada and I at her baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment