Monday, October 23, 2017

El Monte de Zion 🌞



Getting ready for Halloween!


MLC (mission Leadership Council) with elder dyches, one of the 70


Hello!

This week we had so many meetings and I learned so much. I learned how
important the Book of Mormon is and how important it is to be
personally accountable for our own actions. I think that is a life
long lesson to learn. I am excited to apply the counsel we received.

I love being a missionary. We had lots of hard moments this week (wow,
missionary work is HARD), and yet I still LOVE my calling to preach
the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I wish I could speak to every
person in the world and tell them how BEAUTIFUL and HOPEFUL our
message is. There is a living prophet on the earth, who guides us and
receives revelation on God's plan for us. We can fulfill that plan and
find happiness by living the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is so amazing
to see my own testimony and conversion grow, even if other people
aren't willing to listen or accept or make changes.

I love each of you, ¡que tengan una linda semana!

Love,
Hermana Sarah Hirschi
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

This is one of our investigators, making MENUDO aka cow stomach yes I
almost threw up 500 times while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment