Monday, October 16, 2017

El Monte 🌞






Hello everyone!

This week was crazy and the next will be even crazier. Time is flying
here in the mission. I'm almost at 13 months and I can't believe it. I
feel like it was just yesterday that I said goodbye to my family,
entered the Provo MTC and put on a name tag that has Christ's name and
my name. I feel so lucky to be a representative of Him.

We taught some amazing people this week. The coolest part of teaching
Jesus Christ's gospel is that it truly changes hearts and lives. These
truths are what changed Simon Peter from a mere fisherman into a
fearless witness of the Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, what changed
Paul from a persecuter of the Saints to a defender of the truth, what
changed Alma from a wicked priest to a powerful prophet, and they are
the truths that change me from being defined by my mistakes to being
defined by my potential as a daughter of God.

This work is true. These teachings are exactly what Christ taught. The
invitation we make is the one He made - "Come, follow [Him]." He can
change our hearts and make us more than we ever could be on our own.

I love this gospel with all my heart, and I love being a missionary. I
love each of you!

Love,
Hermana Hirschi




No comments:

Post a Comment