Monday, November 28, 2016

Hermana Hirschi y el don de lenguas

Hola everybody!

Today will be short because I'm almost out of time. Also sorry my email didn't send last week! I'm not quite sure what happened with that.

We've seen lots of miracles the past couple weeks. I love working with the people here and teaching them all about Christ. Everyone, no matter what is going on in their lives, can be blessed by learning and talking about Christ.

I want to invite you all to watch the Light the World video on mormon.org if you haven't already. It is BEAUTIFUL. It is all about how we can serve like Jesus Christ did. I would invite you all to serve every day of December to help fill the world with the light of Jesus Christ. I know He is the source of all that is light and good in this crazy world!

Also - good story for you guys, last week I prayed really hard for the gift of tongues, or that God would help me understand and speak Spanish better. One day, we were teaching our investigator and she gave us tacos. Turns out they were tacos de lengua (tongue tacos), so I was blessed with the gift of tongues in a way I didn't expect ;)

I love you all! Sorry no pictures this week, today is very crazy. You are all in my thoughts and prayers! God is good.

God be with you!

Love,
Hermana Hirschi

Sister Sarah Hirschi | California Arcadia Mission

Mailing Address:
Sister Sarah Hirschi
614 W. Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment