Monday, November 28, 2016

Re: Hermana Hirschi y el don de lenguas

It's y'alls lucky day- here are some pictures!!

We decided to use our bikes instead of our car one day and it of course was the day it rained really hard... SO FUN I LOVED IT ๐Ÿ˜Š


My study desk! We study for 4 hours every day and it's awesome. I love learning more about Jesus Christ and His gospel!

These are the other missionaries who serve in the Pomona Ward! The Hermana next to Hermana Wilde and I is Hermana Silva, and she is the wonderful member who fed us on Thanksgiving!

Selfie with Hermana Wilde in the middle of biking in the rain๐ŸŒž☔️


This week we also made cookies to take to our investigators and members who live near us.

Love you all!! Sorry again that this week was short! Sorry to any of you I didn't get to reply to- I will reply next Monday! 

Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address: 
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006


No comments:

Post a Comment