Monday, January 9, 2017

☔️

Hello everyone! How was the first week of 2017?

I do not have much time today, and so I apologize to everyone who has
not received a reply to an email yet. I promise I read all your emails
and appreciate them more than you know. It is nice to know that I am
not forgotten ❤️

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. I know that I say that every week, but it
is so true. Yesterday as I sat in church, I was overwhelmed by a sense
of love for the people I am serving here in Pomona/Covina. They are
truly special to me and even more special to our Heavenly Father. I
feel so privileged to work with them.

This week I was thinking a lot about my testimony. I know that Jesus
Christ lives. I know He loves us personally. And I know He is so proud
of us as we strive to become more like Him. I read this quote this
week that I really like: "[A testimony] generates the conviction that
as the teachings of the Savior are consistently obeyed, life will be
beautiful, the future will be secure, and there will be capacity to
overcome the challenges that cross our path." How beautiful is that? I
am so grateful that I have a strong foundation on which I can rely
during the hard times. Christ is my Rock, and without Him I could not
stand.

I am so grateful to be alive. I have so many blessings I cannot begin
to count them all! I am grateful for each of you and your love and
support on my life.

Lots of love,

Hermana Hirschi

PS- sorry no pictures this week, I didn't take any :( I will be better
next week!


Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address:
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment