Monday, January 30, 2017

And I think to myself... What a wonderful world!

Hello everyone!

What a wonderful week it has been! It's been so wonderful I can't seem to remember everything that happened haha, but I do know it was a good week - how can it not be good when you spend every day serving God? Also it is sunny and warm and I got to play frisbee today so I feel very blessed. 

This week I felt really loved as members of the wards here went out of their way to wish me a happy birthday and to make sure I felt loved! And so many of you did too - thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes and messages! I am so grateful for you. 

I don't have too much time so I will just share a scripture that I love: "Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend." (Mosiah 4:9) I love this scripture! It is so simple in its invitation and yet so profound. Believe in God! Believe that He loves you! Believe that He has a plan for you, because He does.

I know my Savior lives! I know God has a plan for me and each of you, and I'm SO lucky and blessed to help people here in Covina find that plan.

God be with you this week!

Love,
Hermana Hirschi

Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address: 
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment