Monday, June 12, 2017

Pasadena Week 9



Peruvian food 😋



I LOVE HNA ARRIAGADA


Hello everyone! I hope all is well with each of you :)

This week was a week full of meetings. Tuesday we had a meeting with
all the leaders in the mission, Wednesday we had an exchange with some
other sister training leaders, Thursday we taught in two meetings,
Friday we had two meetings with the leaders in these area.. it was a
lot of sitting and travel time. I felt like we didn't have a ton of
time to work in our area and to really teach people but I learned that
I didn't need to worry because God was here working all the time we
were in meetings, learning how to be better missionaries. He prepared
7 people to come to church and 5 new people to listen to the beautiful
message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to
be able to teach this gospel! And honestly I learn so much about it
every day. I think that if nothing else results from my going on a
mission, I will have learned so much more about how to apply the love
of Christ in my life, and that is more than worth all the hard days.

This week I rode a bus in California for the first time and it was
soooo fun! Also we are Peruvian food and it was SO yummy. Also. We
knocked on the door of this house and these girls opened the door with
what looked like little plants that looked exactly like this emoji 🌱
growing out of their heads! I'm sure they weren't actually growing on
their heads but it sure looked funny.. is there like a trend of having
plants on your head now or something?

I love being a missionary. I love being able to invite everyone to
come closer to Christ. I have been realizing that the important things
in life are not the material ones, but the spiritual. We can't take
our clothes or our food or cars or houses or phones with us when we
die.

Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Hermana Hirschi

No comments:

Post a Comment