Monday, June 5, 2017

Re: Pasadena Week something (lost count whoops)

#RIP Hna Wilde

Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
Mailing Address:
614 W Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 5:51 PM, Sarah Ann Hirschi <sarah.hirschi@myldsmail.net> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone! This will be a shorter email again :( I will send lots
> of pictures!
>
> Here's the rundown:
> I love my new companion. She is incredible.
> Pasadena is BEAUTIFUL, and I love it so much.
> The people we are working with are SO cool, I am so lucky to meet them
> and help them!
> God is working right alongside of us, and He loves us and knows us and
> I know He is involved in the details of our lives. Anything that is
> important to us is important to Him, and He truly wants us to be
> happy.
>
> Have an awesome week!
>
> Love,
>
> Hermana Sarah Hirschi
>
> Hermana Sarah Hirschi | Arcadia California Mission
> Mailing Address:
> 614 W Foothill Blvd
> Arcadia, CA 91006
> <mime-attachment.txt>
> <image2.JPG>
> <image3.JPG>
> <mime-attachment.txt>
> <image4.JPG>
> <mime-attachment.txt>
> <image5.JPG>
> <mime-attachment.txt>
> <image6.JPG>
> <mime-attachment.txt>

No comments:

Post a Comment